2021-08-15

Featured Comments: Week of 2021 August 8

There was one post that got one comments this past week, so I'll repost that.

Some Recent Troubles with pCloud and Google Chat

Commenter pCloud said, "Hi, thank you for taking the time to write your concerns. If you need assistance or to discuss any of the points with pCloud's representative, please contact support@pcloud.com". (The link going to the official pCloud site tells me that this is an official employee of pCloud. This would not surprise me, because regardless of pCloud's actual customer service quality, it does aggressively post on blogs and social media sites in response to customer complaints.)

Thanks to that employee for commenting, though I ask that pCloud employees, if they see this post, not comment on it as there is no need. I don't have any other posts planned for this month. In any case, if you like what I write, please continue subscribing and commenting!