2022-01-17

Turning off Comments for this Blog Going Forward

This is a quick post to say that I have unfortunately had to turn off comments for this blog. Recently, I had trouble using the comment feature on various posts in this blog (despite being its sole author & maintainer). Furthermore, for the last few years, the vast majority of comments have been unwanted commercial solicitations, while I haven't really gotten much useful feedback about posts themselves. I recognize that there are very few humans who regularly read this blog and that most, if not all, of those readers probably know me personally, so I trust that they can reach out to me if they want to share their thoughts about posts. In any case, going forward, comments will no longer be available on this blog. This also necessarily means that the "Featured Comments" blog post series cannot continue.