2010-09-07

Classes Begin Tomorrow

Today is my last day of doing absolutely nothing, and I probably won't get a day like this for the next few months (and that's if I'm lucky). That said, I am really excited about classes starting tomorrow. What that also means is that I won't be able to write posts as often. (I have a post scheduled to be published tomorrow morning; I've already written it, so don't think I'm writing from class or anything like that. Then again, I don't have classes at that moment, so it's possible.) Oh, I'll write a post or two (maybe more if I have time) on the weekends just to relax (and possibly blow off steam), but don't expect to see any on weekdays. If I do post something on a weekday, it means I really don't have anything better to do.
Are any of you excited about the coming academic term? Please let me know in the comments!